WinField United Offers $5,000 Scholarships to Students Pursuing Ag Degrees
April 26, 2021 (Arden Hills, Minn.) – WinField United is keeping the tradition of the Careers in Agriculture Scholarship Program, by announcing the kick-off for the 2020-2021 school year offering, today. Scholarships worth $5,000 will be awarded to 4 college students who demonstrate scholastic achievement, leadership in agriculture and a perceived ability to contribute to agriculture in the future.
The Careers in Agriculture Scholarship Program is available to freshmen, sophomore or junior college students pursuing two- or four-year degrees in an agriculture related field.
To qualify for the program, a student must:
- Be a college freshman, sophomore or junior
- Be pursuing a two- or four-year degree in or related to agronomy, crop and weed science, soil science, genetics, ag technology, ag business or ag communications
- Have work experience related to the degree (family farm work, internships, summer jobs, volunteer work, etc. would all apply).
- Not be a dependent of anyone employed by WinField United or Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Not be a previous recipient of any scholarship administered by Land O’Lakes, Inc.
Since its formation, the Careers in Agriculture Scholarship Program have awarded more than $500,000 to young adults who share the same commitment to agronomy, excellence and the cooperative system.
Please submit applications at the link below by 5/22/2021 11:59 PM CST. Selected winners will be announce in June 2021.
WinField United has the technical know-how, proprietary tools and research-based solutions farmers can trust for success today, tomorrow and beyond. Look to WinField United for the expertise you need to win in the field and in the marketplace. For more information about WinField United products and CROPLAN® seed, please see www.winfieldunited.com.
CROPLAN and WinField are trademarks of WinField United. © 2021 WinField United.
Subscribe to the Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for monthly agronomic insights and product information.
Get the latest insights and tips from – directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Advisor e-newsletter.
- Keeping you up to date on the latest news, information and agronomic tips in the industry, national and local.
- Interviews with the some of the most talented agronomists in the country.
- Proprietary research updates from our WU labs.
- Delivered to your inbox 2x a month.