Get a Grip on Crop Protection
Choose adjuvants with research numbers that matter more than ever before.
When choosing adjuvants, how do you know they’ll do the job?
The description on the jug? Snazzy marketing? A convincing sales pitch? What about data?
In 2023, we may be faced with continued supply constraints and increasing weed resistance, so it will be even more critical to get weed control right on the first pass. Don’t risk your crop protection investments to low-quality adjuvants. Every inch of weed growth is worth $25-60 per acre.
At WinField® United, we conduct extensive testing and research on every adjuvant before it goes to market to ensure our products will perform in your fields. From controlled environments and wind tunnels at the Innovation Center to real-life field conditions at our 90+ Answer Plot® locations, our products are put to the test – and only make it to your farm if they pass with flying colors. That’s why we are a leader in the adjuvant market.
Adjuvant Testing and Research Stats
Performance Adjuvants From WinField United
- InterLock®: Drift reduction technology used as a deposition aid, canopy penetrator and drift reducer. Reduces fine particles in spray patterns to help more pesticide reach its target without thickening the spray.
- MasterLock®: Drift reduction technology and surfactant spreader sticker that increases adhesion and canopy penetration while reducing bounce to get more fungicide and insecticide where it’s needed the most.
- Class Act® NG®: Water conditioner and surfactant spreader sticker designed to promote fast, aggressive weed control. Contains a nonionic surfactant and CornSorb® technology to improve movement and leaf absorption.
- Destiny® HC: Liquid high surfactant oil concentrate methylated soybean oil (HSOC-MSO) designed to optimize the performance of most post-emergent herbicides. Includes CornSorb technology to help improve absorption and uptake.
- Superb® HC: Liquid high surfactant crop oil concentrate (HSOC-COC) for use with glyphosate herbicides. Contains CornSorb technology to help increase humectancy for improved herbicide uptake.
- StrikeLock®: High surfactant oil concentrate (HSOC) adjuvant plus drift reduction technology to help improve deposition for optimal pesticide performance. The proprietary formula is specifically designed for oil-loving herbicides.
Learn More About Our Adjuvant Testing
© 2022 WinField United. Important: Before use always read and follow label instructions. Crop performance is dependent on several factors many of which are beyond the control of WinField United, including without limitation, soil type, pest pressures, agronomic practices and weather conditions. Growers are encouraged to consider data from multiple locations, over multiple years and to be mindful of how such agronomic conditions could impact results. Answer Plot, CornSorb, InterLock, MasterLock, Class Act, NG, Destiny, Superb, StrikeLock and WinField are trademarks of WinField United. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Subscribe to the Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for monthly agronomic insights and product information.
Get the latest insights and tips from – directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Advisor e-newsletter.
- Keeping you up to date on the latest news, information and agronomic tips in the industry, national and local.
- Interviews with the some of the most talented agronomists in the country.
- Proprietary research updates from our WU labs.
- Delivered to your inbox 2x a month.