CROPLAN® Portfolio Now Includes COAXIUM® Hard Red Spring Wheat
Aggressor herbicide offers the selectivity growers need to effectively control most winter annual grasses including Group 2 (ALS) resistant biotypes such as downy brome, jointed goatgrass, feral rye, Italian ryegrass and volunteer cereals along with some perennial grasses including quackgrass without causing crop injury.
Aggressor herbicide offers several other benefits, including:
- An additional Group 1 herbicide mode of action with a different spectrum of control and excellent crop safety when used on varieties developed with the AXigen trait.
- Excellent companion in a weed control program. It can be combined with many broadleaf weed partners for grass and broadleaf control in a single application. Note that for optimal grass control, however, it’s recommended to alternate applications of Aggressor with a broadleaf herbicide, ensuring that Aggressor is applied either 24 hours before or 7 days after the broadleaf herbicide.
- Tank-mix compatibility and application with foliar fertilizers.
- Application rates of 8-12 oz./A depending on environment, weed species and size at time of application.
- A wide window of crop growth application from 5-leaf wheat to jointing i.e., node detectable on main stem.
Most tank-mix partners contain enough surfactant to get good results when applying multiple herbicides, but if applying Aggressor herbicide by itself, I’d recommend adding a crop oil concentrate (COC) like Superb® HC adjuvant by WinField® United at a rate of 0.5% volume by volume to improve herbicide uptake.
Interested in planting CROPLAN CoAXium® spring wheat in 2022? Contact your local WinField United retailer for details and assistance on how to best manage this new variety on your acres.
All photos are either the property of WinField United or used with permission.
©2022 CROPLAN, Beyond Seed, Superb and WinField are trademarks of WinField United. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Subscribe to the Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for monthly agronomic insights and product information.
Get the latest insights and tips from – directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Advisor e-newsletter.
- Keeping you up to date on the latest news, information and agronomic tips in the industry, national and local.
- Interviews with the some of the most talented agronomists in the country.
- Proprietary research updates from our WU labs.
- Delivered to your inbox 2x a month.