WinField Professional Products Group Names New Leadership
“Investing in our talent is something we’ve always believed in, and these individuals personify the kind of dedication, expertise and integrity our customers deserve,” said Mitch Eviston, SVP of Marketing.
“We’re extremely proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish in our industry thus far, but our sights are set on the future; and we’re excited to begin the next chapter.”
WinField also announced the promotion of Aaron Johnsen to Director of Regional Sales and Proprietary Products. Since 2012, WinField has been a trusted industry partner, and the promotion of these individuals underscores a commitment to customers by ensuring strong leadership for the long term.
- John Smith, Marketing Director, WinField PPG. John joined Land O’ Lakes as the PPG Marketing Manager in 2011, having responsibility for all pricing and marketing programs. Prior to joining WinField, John held finance roles at Ecolab and Thomson Reuters, and holds a B.A. in Finance from The University of St. Thomas (St. Paul, Minn.).
- Scott Gault, National Sales Director, WinField PPG. Scott has 30 years of Green Industry experience, having worked in distribution for the past 20 years. Scott’s roles have ranged from territory manager, to warehouse manager, and most recently PPG Regional Sales Director, responsible for coordinating sales activities in three different regions spanning Washington to Ohio. Scott attended Iowa State University in Ames where he earned his B.S. in Agronomy.
- Aaron Johnsen, Director – Regional Sales (Midwest & Great Lakes) and Proprietary Products, WinField PPG. Aaron has extensive experience in the professional products industry with maintenance, research, measurement technology, sales, product management and marketing. He’s a frequent presenter and has several published articles to his credit. Aaron holds a B.S. in Horticulture with a Turfgrass Science emphasis, an M.S. in Applied Plant Science and is currently working on an MBA from the University of Minnesota.
Winfield Solutions, LLC, a Land O’Lakes, Inc. company, offers top-performing professional products. With unmatched service, solutions and insights as core company values, WinField matches leading products with expertise to help businesses achieve the highest level of success.
WinField supports the key product categories, which include adjuvants, dyes, wetting agents, fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, micronutrients, turf seed and pest control products. Backed with unrivaled technical services and knowledge, WinField delivers outstanding solutions and value for the professional products industry.
Subscribe to the Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for monthly agronomic insights and product information.
Get the latest insights and tips from – directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Advisor e-newsletter.
- Keeping you up to date on the latest news, information and agronomic tips in the industry, national and local.
- Interviews with the some of the most talented agronomists in the country.
- Proprietary research updates from our WU labs.
- Delivered to your inbox 2x a month.