What’s New for the Answer Plot® Program in 2017?
Here are a few of the new demonstrations you may see at your local Answer Plot® location this year.
- Soybean farmer decision trial – We’ll take a comprehensive look at soybean management, including analysis of specific genetics and response to various crop inputs. The insights from this trial will help you fine-tune production decisions using products and technology that work best for specific agronomic conditions.
- Soybean genetic performance – Are you wondering how the new soybean herbicide traits perform with current genetics? This trial will evaluate product performance among various trait and genetic packages.
- Soybean treatments –There are a lot of soybean seed treatment options out there, but what works best for your situation? This trial will compare the efficacy and response of different treatments under various field conditions.
- Plant health study – This evaluation in corn, soybeans and wheat can help establish the best time frame to apply a foliar fungicide. We’ll compare early, late and two-pass applications to determine ways to achieve optimal return on investment potential.
- Nitrogen modeling –Nitrogen modeling tools can help predict when and where nitrogen is needed for more precise application. This trial is designed to validate various modeling tools and compare return on investment.
Be sure to attend one of the planned agronomic training events at an Answer Plot® location near you. For more information, visit answerplot.com or talk with your local retailer.
Subscribe to the Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for monthly agronomic insights and product information.
Get the latest insights and tips from – directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Advisor e-newsletter.
- Keeping you up to date on the latest news, information and agronomic tips in the industry, national and local.
- Interviews with the some of the most talented agronomists in the country.
- Proprietary research updates from our WU labs.
- Delivered to your inbox 2x a month.