The many benefits of Civitas
Looking for a reliable, all-around product to solve many turf issues? In my opinion, Civitas is the Swiss Army Knife of modern chemistries and while it may not solve all problems, it is a tremendous resource to assist golf course superintendents.
Here are a few of my favorite ways turf managers have found success with Civitas:
- If you are frustrated with poa annua seed head suppression, I’ve seen the best results by combining Civitas with Embark. You will be amazed to see minimal seed heads and the improved turf quality will be evident for months.
- For problems with dollar spot control, Civitas can help superintendents increase their days of control, reduces traditional fungicides and fights those persistent strains. Adding Civitas to the tank can help your preventative program take off.
- Is anthracnose thinning your greens? Are you making multiple applications to manage anthracnose? Civitas, in combination with propiconazole and chlorothalonil, can help stop the disease and also save you money and time.
- If you are impatient waiting for turf to green up in the spring, simply apply Civitas with your snow mold spray. The incredible color you see as the snow melts will bring a smile to your face—and the golfers’.
Subscribe to the Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for monthly agronomic insights and product information.
Get the latest insights and tips from – directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Advisor e-newsletter.
- Keeping you up to date on the latest news, information and agronomic tips in the industry, national and local.
- Interviews with the some of the most talented agronomists in the country.
- Proprietary research updates from our WU labs.
- Delivered to your inbox 2x a month.