More CROPLAN® Soybean Seed Choices for 2016
Specifically, we expect to have an ample supply of Roundup Ready 2 Xtend™ soybean seed.* And WinPak® soybean varieties will continue to offer you a unique combination of two types of soybean seeds to provide exceptional stability throughout your fields. WinPak® soybean varieties are designed to maximize yield potential on your tough acres while maintaining yield on your higher-producing areas. They also help buffer the effects of weather and soil variability that contribute to disease development and other stresses.
Bottom line: We combine the best genetics from multiple gene pools with leading traits and technologies to meet your specific challenges. And we’re in a strong position to offer market-leading products to help you maximize yield potential in 2016.
To find out more about the new CROPLAN® soybean varieties — and corn hybrids — available for 2016, talk with your WinField representative.
* The launch of the Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System is pending regulatory approvals for its component products.
Subscribe to the Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for monthly agronomic insights and product information.
Get the latest insights and tips from – directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Advisor e-newsletter.
- Keeping you up to date on the latest news, information and agronomic tips in the industry, national and local.
- Interviews with the some of the most talented agronomists in the country.
- Proprietary research updates from our WU labs.
- Delivered to your inbox 2x a month.