Data Silo: Fall 2016 and Beyond
Since the original announcement, we have spent countless hours designing and developing the WinField Data Silo™ to ensure it will be an undeniable solution for co-ops and farmers in this space.. Farmers can easily share and store their data with a select group of users, such as retailers or individual sellers, if they so choose.
Additionally, the WinField Data Silo™ can:
- Capture grower, farm and field information from proprietary tools like the R7® Tool
- Accept, store and share Rx plans from the R7® Tool
- Store and share uploaded yield and soil data, as well as .shp files like boundaries, season fields, and tissue sample data
- Accept tissue sample results from the NutriSolutions® Tool
- Allow sellers to upload files on behalf of farmers
- Connect with other Answer Tech® partners, thanks to the use of APIs
- John Deere
- EFC - Farm Analytics
In this ever-changing ag technology landscape, we know there is not a one-size-fits-all solution, and we realize that you will use multiple tools to effectively manage your crops. Our goal is to transfer data to other tools as easily as possible, so that famers can make better-informed decisions and optimize yield potential.
To learn more about the WinField Data Silo™, check out this post about data management systems.
Starting November 1, 2016, we will offer a pilot for select cooperatives to test and gather feedback on our work so far.
Subscribe to the Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for monthly agronomic insights and product information.
Get the latest insights and tips from – directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Advisor e-newsletter.
- Keeping you up to date on the latest news, information and agronomic tips in the industry, national and local.
- Interviews with the some of the most talented agronomists in the country.
- Proprietary research updates from our WU labs.
- Delivered to your inbox 2x a month.