Bring your team and tools together with DTN Connect™
Following are some reasons to consider incorporating DTN Connect™ into your business.
- Simplified Order Taking: Sales people using DTN Connect™ report that the tool is very intuitive to use, allowing them to easily enter orders, apply discounts and obtain a customer’s signature on an iPad® while out in the field, providing real-time information for both customers and their company. As a retailer, this can help you track forward positions for seed bookings, fertilizer contracts and crop protection prepayments for better inventory management, margin numbers and product tracking.
- Improved Communication: One of my favorite benefits with DTN Connect™ is the cross-functional communication between an organization’s departments to help identify customer opportunities. For example, if an agronomy sales person hears that a customer is seeking a new energy source, he or she can notify the energy department within the system. Since sales managers are also in the loop, they can join the conversation for a more coordinated, efficient approach.
- Enhanced Customer Interaction: Instead of interrupting crucial farmer conversations to edit cropping plans each time a change occurs, tools like Scenario Calculator allow you to make those adjustments on the fly. DTN Connect™ allows you to keep discussions focused on the customer’s needs.
- Increased Adoption Rates: You can gain the most value from DTN Connect™ when the program is adopted by employees throughout your company. Higher employee adoption rates and overall success with this dynamic tool typically follow when company owners demonstrate their commitment to across-the-board implementation. DTN’s training team and Winfield US retail technology specialists provide the support needed to help you and your employees with the implementation process.
As our customers continue to embrace the newest ag technology tools, they expect the companies they work with to do the same. DTN Connect™ is designed to help retailers like you demonstrate your commitment to technology and customer service by providing the industry-leading tools needed to modernize the sales process, support success in the field and strengthen collaboration within your organization.
Subscribe to the Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for monthly agronomic insights and product information.
Get the latest insights and tips from – directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Advisor e-newsletter.
- Keeping you up to date on the latest news, information and agronomic tips in the industry, national and local.
- Interviews with the some of the most talented agronomists in the country.
- Proprietary research updates from our WU labs.
- Delivered to your inbox 2x a month.