Boost ROI Potential: Attend a Spray Clinic
Farmers and applicators who attend a Spray Clinic find they are more prepared when spray season arrives. Attendees can increase their return on input investment potential because they are trained on the latest application procedures, research and technology. Topics and demos will vary depending on geography, but will likely include:
- Best application practices – review of new regulations, label requirements, drift management techniques and sprayer cleanout for new and existing technologies
- Comprehensive weed management planning – developing a robust plan to manage resistant or shifting weed populations using multiple, effective modes of action
- Optimizing your spray program – choosing the right product, nozzles and rates for each acre; contingency planning and incorporating new products into your program
- Insights update – new research and field observations that could help improve spray efficacy
- Equipment enhancements – machinery updates and tools that improve efficiency and spray quality
Spray Clinic locations and dates continue to be added. Contact your local retailer to find out how to participate in an event near you.
Subscribe to the Advisor Newsletter
Sign up for monthly agronomic insights and product information.
Get the latest insights and tips from – directly to your inbox. Subscribe to the Advisor e-newsletter.
- Keeping you up to date on the latest news, information and agronomic tips in the industry, national and local.
- Interviews with the some of the most talented agronomists in the country.
- Proprietary research updates from our WU labs.
- Delivered to your inbox 2x a month.