Messages & Alerts
New R7 Tool Updates
Fall Social Dates Available
Fair Oaks Movies Are Here
Optimizing yield takes new technologies, management practices and ideas.
Catalyst Loyalty Program
Plant Nutrition & Performance
Clinics and Nutrient Management
WinField® United Seed
Advanced Acre Rx Prescription Program by WinField United
As agricultural technology continues to advance, WinField United is strengthening its capabilities.
WinField United Ag Technology
R7 Field Forecasting Tool
Answer Tech Data Silo
We didn’t just combine two names. We merged the strengths, talent and technology of two great organizations.
Our research capabilities have evolved to become among the best in the industry.
WinField United Innovation Center
The SilageFirst® seed line of products from CROPLAN® seed is specifically designed for high-producing dairy and beef cattle. There are three types of SilageFirst® hybrids.
· At feedout, floury-leafy products effectively bridge the gap between the previous year’s corn silage pile and the current year’s feed.
· Leafy and floury-leafy hybrids may not contain a high level of total starch, but have a softer kernel texture that is easily broken during the chopping, storage and chewing process. This allows starch to be readily digested for more available energy.
· These hybrids have more flexibility in harvest and feedout as grain or high-energy/high-tonnage silage when used in combination with leafy and floury-leafy hybrids.
· These are appropriate for feeding after the 120+ day post-ensiling period, when they reach optimum starch and fiber digestibility.
· Leafy stalks are thicker and more digestible, with larger ears to produce more energy.
Get the right seed for your fields by looking at the most recent agronomic information.