Grow Winter Canola With Full Confidence.
Take the guesswork out of winter canola with WinField United’s local and national data. We’ll help you pick the right winter canola seed, herbicide trait package and nutrient management program through all growth stages so you can harvest the winterhardy canola you deserve.
USE CUTTING-EDGE WEED CONTROL
CROPLAN seed offers two herbicide management systems.
ROUNDUP READY® WINTER CANOLA
- Strong on cheat, feral rye and other tough gasses.
- Optimal control with Class Act® NG and InterLock® adjuvants
- Excellent crop safety with Roundup® brand agriculture herbicide for in-crop applications
ROUNDUP READY<sup>®</sup> WINTER CANOLA WITH SURT<sup>®</sup>
- Review the crop protection history of previous wheat crops
- In field trials, SURT products provide improved crop safety from previous wheat crops with long-residual sulfonylurea herbicide
- Canola is susceptible to many broadleaf herbicides with a long residual life.
TIPS ON PLATING FOR WINTERHARDINESS
- Canola should be planted six weeks before the first killing first date for the area (less than 25 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Seeding date is important to establishing a crop that has sufficient growth for good winterhardiness.
- Late planting does not allow for sufficient root reserves to maximize winter survival.
- Better winterhardiness can be achieved by planting into a clean seedbed that’s free of crop residue. Crop residue can elevate plant crowns and expose them to more temperature fluctuations and winterkill.
Winter Canola Trait Technology
Bring cutting edge weed control to your operation with Roundup Ready® and SURT® Technology.View All Winter Canola Traits
2023 CROPLAN Seed Guide
The 2023 CROPLAN Seed Guide is now available, offering a broad selection of hybrids and varieties specially adapted to local conditions. Download a copy today.Download Here
Thank you for your interest, we will be in contact to prepare your seed estimate.