HarvXtra® Alfalfa with Roundup Ready® Technology is one of the most advanced alfalfa traits currently available, providing extra flexibility when it comes to cutting without sacrificing forage quality or yield potential.
- Gives you a more flexible cutting window to help manage your operation, putting you in control of your cutting schedule.
- Delivers a higher RFQ1and NDFd1 than conventional varieties cut on the same day.
- Achieve up to 20% higher yield at harvest2 by lengthening your cutting window up to 10 days.
FLEXIBILITY OF HARVXTRA® HAS NEVER BEEN MORE IMPORTANT
With unpredictable weather patterns, you need the ability to alter your cutting plans quickly. HarvXtra® Alfalfa lets you maximize your growing season by providing the flexibility to space out cuttings so that each harvest optimizes ROI and yield potential.
- Data from FGI trials comparing HarvXtra® Alfalfa with Roundup Ready® Technology 2017 FD4 commercial varieties to FD4 commercial checks. Trials were seeded in 2013 and harvested in 2014, 2015 and 2016 in Boone, Iowa; Mt. Joy, Pa; Nampa, Idaho; Touchet, Wash.; and West Salem, Wis. Yield increase is directly correlated to the ability to delay harvest.
- Data from an FGI trial in West Salem, Wis., comparing three cuttings at 35-day intervals to four cuttings at 28-day intervals, with the three-cut system yielding 26% more over the life of the stand. Trials were seeded in 2013 and harvested in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Yield increase is directly correlated to the ability to delay harvest.
Roundup Ready® Alfalfa
- Offers application flexibility for greater weed-control options.
- Helps deliver a higher percentage of pure alfalfa for more high-quality hay and haylage.
- Delivers exceptional weed control and crop safety.
Scout, Filter, Compare, and Print Seed Details
Get the right seed for your fields by looking at the most recent agronomic information.Go To alfalfa Seed
As of June 2017, HarvXtra® Alfalfa with Roundup Ready® Technology has pending import approvals. Growers must direct any product produced from HarvXtra® Alfalfa with Roundup Ready® Technology seed or crops (including hay and hay products) only to United States domestic use.
In the following states, purchase and use of HarvXtra® Alfalfa with Roundup Ready® Technology is subject to a Seed and Feed Use Agreement, requiring that products of this technology can only be used on farm or otherwise be used in the United States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. In addition, due to the unique cropping practices do not plant HarvXtra® Alfalfa with Roundup Ready® Technology in Imperial County, California, pending import approval and until Forage Genetics International, LLC (FGI) grants express permission for such planting. It is a violation of national and international law to move material containing biotech traits across boundaries into nations where import is not permitted. Growers should talk to their grain handler or product purchaser to confirm their buying position for this product. HarvXtra® are trademarks of Forage Genetics International, LLC; HarvXtra® Alfalfa with Roundup Ready® Technology is enabled with Technology from The Samuel Roberts Nobel Foundation.
Visit www.ForageGenetics.com/legal for the full legal, stewardship and trademark statements for these products.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Roundup Ready® crops contain genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup® brand agricultural herbicides. Roundup® brand agricultural herbicides will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Roundup Ready® and Roundup® are trademarks of Monsanto Technology LLC, used under license by Forage Genetics International, LLC.
Because of factors outside of WinField United's control, such as weather, applicator factors, etc., results to be obtained, including but not limited to yields, financial performance, or profits, cannot be predicted or guaranteed by WinField United. Actual results may vary.