Improve Alfalfa Seedling Efficiency with Coated Seed
- Provides an ideal microenvironment with better imbibition (water uptake) and germination.
- Facilitates and enhances the addition of seed treatments/inoculants, which are applied by weight, not per seed; therefore, higher rates are applied on coated seed.
- Keeps treatments/inoculants close to or bound to the seed for more complete coverage.
- Increases vigor under disease pressure.
- Purdue reported an average 30% increase in seedling success for coated seed.1
GroZone® plus Advanced Coating® Zn 34%
- Rhizobium bacteria to fix nitrogen.
- Micronutrient package to provide zinc and manganese.
- Ascend® PGR to promote early seedling growth.
- Apron XL® fungicide to help protect seedlings from root diseases such as phytophthora during establishment.
- Stamina® fungicide to provide additional protection to multiple races of aphanomyces root rot disease.
- Provides an average 30% increase in resistance to aphanomyces root rot as compared to standard treated commercial 9% coat.2
- OMRI Listed® for organic use.
- Includes natural micronutrients and nitrogen-fixing rhizobia in an organic hydration coating that maximizes water absorption.
- · OMRI Listed® for organic use.
- · Includes natural micronutrients and nitrogen-fixing rhizobia in an organic hydration coating that maximizes water absorption.
Scout, Filter, Compare, and Print Seed Details
Get the right seed for your fields by looking at the most recent agronomic information.Go To alfalfa Seed